Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hope

Her green plastic wateringcan for her fake chinese rubber plant in the fake plastic earth that she bought from a rubber man in a town full of rubber plans to get rid of itself,
- it wears her out.
But I Can't Help The Feeling.
I Could Blow Through The Ceiling.
If I Just Turn And RUN.
- and it wears me out.
- Fake plastic trees, Radiohead
The chromosomes divide
Multiply and thrive
And the strong survive
And the strong survive

We’re lacking something
Something good
Is this all for nothing
Show me the goods
Something good
- Darwin, Third Eye Blind
And I know you're in this room, I'm sure I heard you sigh
Floating in between where our worlds collide
It scares the hell out of me, and the end is all I can see
And it scares the hell out of me, and the end is all I can see
I know the moment's near, and there's nothing you can do
Look through a faithless eye - are you afraid to die?
- Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, Muse
Standing above the crowd,
He had a voice so strong and loud and I
Swallowed his facade cuz I'm so
Eager to identify with
Someone above the ground,
Someone who seemed to feel the same,
Someone prepared to lead the way, with
Someone who would die for me.
Will you?
Will you now?
Would you die for me?
Don't you fuckin' lie.
-Eulogy, Tool
Heard a lot of talk about this jesus
A man of love, a man of strength
But what a man was 2000 years ago
Means nothing at all to me today
He could have been telling me about my higher self
But he only lives inside my prayer
So what he was may have been beautiful
But the pain is right now and right here
Let it go!
- Operation Spirit, Live

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home