Monday, November 14, 2005

Dinosaurs!


That's right. I did a talk at our youth church on Sunday about Dinosaurs and how they fit with the Biblical creation account of the beginning of everything.

Some of you might find it interesting, but it's more aimed at mid-teenagers who say that they believe the Bible. But the facts and the ideas are for everyone.

It's 29mins, so I can understand if you dont listen to the whole thing. It's quite cool to be able to do this though, to hear me across the other side of the world over the glorious internet. Glorious.


http://www.encounter.kchyouth.org.uk/video/2005-11-13%20Jacob.mp3

3 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger MissHarwood said...

I recognise those hands :D

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

i just listened to the whole thing. no idea what you said. only realised i wasnt really paying attention at the end.

sorry about that. nice voice though jakes.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Jakes said...

People only hear what they want to hear.

Thanks for trying anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home