This is Shaggy.Damien Rice rules. Seriously.
My new email address is what it was except @gmail.com.
There are a lot of things on my mind these days, and not much time to process them over in my head. So hopefully getting them down onto here will help.
So I have got a ticket to Vancouver, Canada for the 20th December. A few days before that Im supposed to be going up to London for a wedding, but I dont know when thats happening. And I'm hopefully going to go see coldplay a few days before also, but i dunno. I really need to sort that out. But anyway, I've then got a ticket to fly back to New Zealand on the 14th ish of January, but I'm really unsure if I'm coming home. Here are my options for the future:
- Stay in England: At the mo, I'm only going to be doing one third of the full internship program for this Church Im working for. I'm really enjoying what I'm doing, and I'm thinking of staying. If I were to stay, I would probably have to work in Canada for a while in order to get the funds to return to England, and also the additional funds for the course fees.
- Stay in Canada: I could work there for a while to save enough money to attend The Salvation Army's 'War College', which involves working with and living with the homeless, theological training, and other stuff.
- Return to NZ: If I went home, I could go to Uni or I could do a course at Lifeway college, or I could go back to working fulltime and spend my time playing music, or I could check out the possibility of attending the excell school of performing arts, or something else.
So I'm totally uncertain about my future at the moment. But yeah.
I'm getting kinda tired of this Christian bubble that I've been in over these last few months - I'm constantly around Christians, which is alright, but I feel like I need my good buddies like Robbie and AJ and Brad and Han nah and Scott and Vineeta and all them to really keep me in check, and to give me a dose of reality.
And I miss my camp buddies and playing slingshot paintball.
What the heck am I doing with my life?

7 Comments:
i agree with serena. we spear and talk about non cristian stuff alday.
love niki
Hey, remember that our timing is not always God's timing. Therefore,
God might show you what you should do (or where you should Go) at the last mineut.
"Do not cast away your confidence, which had great reward, for you have need of endurance..." Hebrews12
I'm praying for you,
Rachel (Selah)
you're being all jacob-like. my favourite kind of Jacob.
I've infected my household with Settlers of Catan - I just played and won. It was intense and now I'm suffering an adrenaline rush.
Maybe I take that game too seriously. Who cares, makes it more fun.
My Church rules.
Work/Uni back home honestly does sound appealing, but I dont just wanna throw in the towel (come home) and apologise to everyone for being rebelious by being away from home and not going to Uni. It's like, I don't want to miss an opportunity to make the most of my life - and I don't want to limit my options by saying that I'm definitly coming home.
But please realise that I miss you guys back in NZ terribly, and I would never call anywhere else home. At least not at this point in time.
Maybe I just need to be away from everything I know to find stuff I don't so I can be new. Crap, I could make it sound better than that...
Being out of my comfort zone is forcing me to rely and trust in God. And maybe I'm not trusting God enough by panicking about my future too much. crap.
Thanks for your prayers, my Chrisitan posse. Thanks Rachel. It's cool to know I'm missed.
hey jacob, your talk this mornimg at the bomb was great it really helped me with what im going through at school.
thanks again niki
Jakes,
Before throwing Canada in the mix see if you even like it. Andrew is headed back to NZ at the end of the month to get a working visa. Not too sure if I will come to England for the wedding, but just may see you!!
Hugs!
Nicole
Hey man well Im glade you are liking england. I seriously miss you and want to think you for the friendship you gave me this past summer and Really hope we keep in touch, drop me a email somtime
sk8boarding_madman85@hotmail.com
That picture of me RULES!
Steve Heinonen ( shaggy)
Shaggy04 on xanga
Post a Comment
<< Home