Greetings from the land of the Eng

Hychello (refer to 'end of the world' flash movie)
I'm in England, in the midst of a week long holiday. That is schweet you might schay. Just chillin' at Sam's crib. Bomb-diggidy.
The need to write something deep evades me at this point in time.
Question: Would you rather dive into a pool filled with semi-strong acid or a pool with Leeches? (No, not that Leitch)
So yeah.
Hi to all on the South side of the world. I've heard Uni holidays are coming soon. Great. yes, well,
I never got to see Switchfoot even though I was in their home town for 2 and a half months. Dissapointed.
*Smacking lips*
*Awkward silence*
Group email coming soon hopefully. Starting a band soon hopefully. I've got a double bed.
*End transmission*

3 Comments:
Hi Jacob! (hat here, or J-lo, or whatever sam's called me! if hes actually told u about me!)
cool blog
its okay jakes, we can just wait till the new heavens and new earth and hang with switchfoot for eternity then kay?? but ur behind me in line :)
missin u lots, loving the haircut tho it makes u look really young!!
Love Holly
guttered!
the lion's mane has been destroyed!
that sucks man.
whats your xanga?
Post a Comment
<< Home