Sunday, April 17, 2005

Overseas Update

Yeah, it is time for a new post.

Wow, Robbie right, the colours rule.

So I thought I'd inform all my beautiful fans about whats happening with my mini-OE.

In mid June I am travelling to LA. (12 hour flight!!) From here I will get a ride down to San Diego, where I will be a 'camp councillor' for 10 weeks. I am good mates with two directors at the camp, so thats sweet, I won't be completely alone.

Then in mid-August I am travelling to London, with a quick stop off in Vancouver (cheapest apparantly), and will be working alongside the honourable Sam Bunnykins Burrows. Here I will be organising Church events for the local teenagers, and playing music for the church and just stuff. It will be an awesome learning opportunity.

THEN just before Christmas I am travelling to Vancouver to stay with relatives over the Christmas break. I'm really guttered that I'm missing out on New years back here though. Yeah.

And then I'll be going home early January, with a 5 HOUR STOP OVER IN LA. CRAP. LA IS A HOLE. There is no such thing as a corner store there, or a side street. It's all department stores and boulevards. Hopefully I don't get stuff stolen while I'm there. The smog there sucks too. Anyways, then its a 13 hour flight back home.

I expect to see crowds in the airport for my arrival back home. NO EXCUSES. I need to know I was missed, because I will undoubtedly miss all of you guys heaps, well the ones I know anyway.

And I will be having a big farewell gathering before I go, which should be cool. Hopefully Pie will still come, despite the lack of alcohol.

My feelings at this present time: Nervous, apprehensive, anxious, but these feelings are getting mostly overridden with EXCITMENT.







good times.

11 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Jakes said...

WOW!

This post is so much more ALIVE!

God created colours

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Jakes said...

I LOVE colours!

Im sooo happy right now!

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Liz said...

love colours

airport yes

you'll probably come back a different person. trips like that will change your life :)

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone is leaving...........
but jacon ull have a mean as time and learn so much. word.

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish God hadn't made purple such a gay colour.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Jakes said...

Thanks.

You have always been there for me Robbie.

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats awesome jacob!! Ur gonna have such a great time. Finally ur dreams are coming into action - knew u could do it, with Gods help of course :-)
I leave in 3 and a half weeks for LA/San Diego - i so cant wait!! Guess who im meeting over there?? Andrew Aikin and his bro Kyle. Should b good. Wish i was going 4 as long as u tho!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Jakes said...

Sweet man! didnt know you were meeting the aitken brothers over there, awesome.

Lori is reeeeaaaally annoying

Does anyone know her?

Does she work for tramadol?

How do you block people?

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Flippin Tramadol lady!

Did it to me too! Take your erection problems elsewhere!

Jakes, kinda need that fax buddy - just remembered it needs to be in pretty soon.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Jakes said...

Pack, shmack.

Nah, I dunno. Travel light I suppose! I guess it will be a good test to see how much I hang on to material things.

Good to meet you Tim. You have a blogspot?

I shall update soon

Can anyone actually beat 81 comments on one post? I mean, cmon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home