Friday, February 18, 2005

Jacob's back by popular demand!!!!!

Hi.
Man i want to get out of New Zealand. Who's with me??
I'm envious of Sam being in UK, living out his dream, out of his comfort zone.
I feel so stuck...
I'm having a great conversation with stacey.
I'm working full time at a factory - kinda boring, but cool people. I'm just scared that I will be stuck in the job for the rest of my life, complacent to the drudgery of the working class, and that money will be the main motivation for the rest of my life. As it is I find it hard to be motivated in my job because the money is not really an issue for me.
And I'm SOOOO tired these days.
Has anyone had their meningitis shot yet? free to under 20's.
Right, its time for 'Jacob's Favourite People list'
1-Stacey
2-Sam
3-Roseanna
4-Emma
(keeping in mind that this is only true for this particular minute in my life)
Does the M shot hurt?
What's Claire C getting up to these days?
I feel inspired, but I don't know where to spend it.
Everyone here has my recomendation to go to this part of Stacey's site and read it:
http://orangespoon.blogspot.com/2005/02/but-did-it-reallyhappen.html#comments
Its very interesting.
And I'm having lonely/girlfriend issues=
If anyone is or knows someone who mostly fits the following criteria, please let me know-
  • Very dedicated Christian with a huge love for God
  • Loves music (preferrably not Country or Rap)
  • Between the ages of 17 and 20
  • Enjoys thoughtful conversation and enjoys thinking about stuff
  • Has a decent/stupid sense of humour
  • Who is wise

That would be greatly appreciated. Sam, would you please refer me to some of your English buddys if you feel that they are somewhat 'suitable'.

I guess I should say something to wrap this up.

I miss Sam

7 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Rin said...

daivd david david......life is sooooooo much simpler when you don't believe in meningitis.

lol.thanks for your top 5 people list jakes.however im not sure if it was the most tactful thing to do...

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Awwwwwwwww Jakey! Miss you too man.

If you're that keen to start living bro, find out what you really want, who you really want to become - then work out ways to get there. Then just do it.

I can't believe how much I've learnt about myself in a month. You really do realise what's most important to you. I'd really encourage you to make some plans.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Jakes said...

first of all, wots wrong with country music=everything except for 3 eagles songs and 3 CCR songs.

secondly, sam, does anything start at your church halfway through the year? are you definitley coming back in december?

thirdly, has anyone checked out staceys site?

and i dont yet have any suggestions for a potential partner for me...
cmon you guys, are you my friends or what?!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Rin said...

yeah im with davey on this one, you can't give out a 'job description' for your girlfriend.

thanks for endorsing my site jakes.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Yeah David, your pretty much on the right track. I've been trying to tell jakes that.

Patience, jakes, is a virtue

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Jakes said...

awww cmon guys...
the line up thing sounds really good. can someone just nudge somebody suitable my way?

Nicoola, im still your FRIEND

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooooo, a different comment box.

This is Reg.

So, I'm favorite person #6, eh? I'll take that.

Cla C is going to big-kids school on Monday, like me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home