Hey Jacob! I found your blog, very cool! Was a very amusing night and I hope that you have emotionally recovered lol! Just think, it will be worth it to get overseas and experience God in a new measure :) Have a great day, see you soon, Jenna
hey Jacob! found your blog too.... sorry couldnt make it there to ur grand haircut thing... but omgsh... that looks.... please tell me you shaved it all after...
At first I was like 'OH MY GOSH JACOB WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU MY POOR JACOB', but now it's sort of grown on me and I think you should keep like that. At least until i get back anyways ;)
-no way=yes way -why? money for a conference in fiji -charity? no. well, semi. -did i shave it after? no. im shaving it all on saturday. -keep it until stacey comes back - are you joking? it seems like you're never gonna come back.
im being swamped with femmes. when is stacey coming back?
Twas an awesome nite jakes! You and the femmes ahy?! Cant mock me anymore bout my Welly boys, your such a ladies man!! Later Kate (dang cant remember my login or password :-P)
10 Comments:
:O
no way!
:O
Oh Remember me the small techie Kid from KCH
Jacob, Why, I mean WHY?!
Just WHY
You did do it for charity right?
xxx
Hey Jacob! I found your blog, very cool! Was a very amusing night and I hope that you have emotionally recovered lol! Just think, it will be worth it to get overseas and experience God in a new measure :) Have a great day, see you soon, Jenna
hey Jacob!
found your blog too....
sorry couldnt make it there to ur grand haircut thing...
but omgsh...
that looks....
please tell me you shaved it all after...
WHy hello there Jakes.
You're looking marvellous :)
At first I was like 'OH MY GOSH JACOB WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU MY POOR JACOB', but now it's sort of grown on me and I think you should keep like that. At least until i get back anyways ;)
Stay healthy and extra sweet.
hi everyone.
in response to your comments:
-no way=yes way
-why? money for a conference in fiji
-charity? no. well, semi.
-did i shave it after? no. im shaving it all on saturday.
-keep it until stacey comes back - are you joking? it seems like you're never gonna come back.
im being swamped with femmes.
when is stacey coming back?
Twas an awesome nite jakes!
You and the femmes ahy?! Cant mock me anymore bout my Welly boys, your such a ladies man!!
Later Kate (dang cant remember my login or password :-P)
Lol you wouldn't be implying that I'm a guy right?
Anyways, back-to-NZ date has not been finalised but one of these two: mid december or late feb.
I'm tired. It's 11.44. Why aren't I asleep yet?
http://leitchism.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home