JACOBBBB!!! hii this is Rachel Bailey... i'm at camp right now and for some reason when we sign on the computer your blog shows up as the home page so i just wanted to tell you hi all the way from California!!!! and by the way I LOVE LOOOOOOOVE mute math!!
Ha Awesome. Great to hear from you rachel. Hows the grass outside the camp office looking?
Yeah I made my blog the homepage for the computer last year. Well done Jacob. Email me and let me know how camp is going - say hi to Charlotte especially.
2 Comments:
JACOBBBB!!!
hii this is Rachel Bailey... i'm at camp right now and for some reason when we sign on the computer your blog shows up as the home page so i just wanted to tell you hi all the way from California!!!! and by the way I LOVE LOOOOOOOVE mute math!!
<3 Rachelll
Ha Awesome. Great to hear from you rachel. Hows the grass outside the camp office looking?
Yeah I made my blog the homepage for the computer last year. Well done Jacob. Email me and let me know how camp is going - say hi to Charlotte especially.
Sweet.
Post a Comment
<< Home