Friday, March 02, 2007

Update

I really feel guilty for letting Rachel down. It is American Rachel? Yes? She's all the way over in America and she spends her time looking at whats happening on this page and I am constantly letting her down.

And then Sam Burrows confronted me on the fact that his blog links to mine with the tagline "Jacob has things to say" and not updating clearly contradicts this.

So I've had many requests piling up in my email inbox on topics of conversation - people needing help with their marriage, someone who is addicted to the 'women's day' magazine, and one young man who wants to know about the benefits of 'postmodernisation' and my band 'Phat Mantis' (not the mammory glands of an overweight male, but an awesome insect).

But quite frankly, I cant be bothered now. Maybe later.

College is started up so im sure I'll procrastinate on this soon enough. In the mean time, I've got a party to go to woot woot and Sam B and I are rebelling against the 'tropical' theme and going as superheroes, claiming ignorance.

Thanks for reading, I could not have done this without you, etc etc.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey if you are trying to figure who r. was it was only nz rose , hope that's not disapointing

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wats up Jakes, I too have been constantly checking your page and had almost given up hope until 7:48 this morning I found an update!

See Jake, if you don't continue blogging frequently people like myself will slowly become sucked into bordem, depression and quite possibly SADNESS.

I love you man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home